Kuch Bhi Bindas Bolo

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Friday, February 13, 2009

My first coaching class..

hi friends as i belong from Allahabad,i have done my schooling from Allahabad itself in hindi medium.In class x and xii i have scored good marks so like as usual i also decide to go for iit-jee preparation.At that time Fitjee was one of the most famous coaching class so i decided to go to delhi for coaching.my two friends Amresh and Mahendra and my cousin ashish were also with me...the day day when i have reached in Delhi i feel very sad as first time i went out of my home.home sickness was teasing me very much.
the coaching was about to start on 7th of July afternoon.my cousin suggested to go for movie first,"Quyamat,city under threat,"starer Ajay devgan,Sunil Shetty,Arbaz Khan,Sanjay kapoor and Ashish chaudhary.In this film Miss india neha Dhupia was introduced and the action of the movie was also good.So along with my friends i went to "PARAS" cinemahall as it was near to my room and we were new there.The movie was started by 12:30pm.We enjoyed there a lot and forget about the coaching class totally,the first class was at 2:30 pm but we have reached at 3:30pm,just one hr late so the introduction session was over.i entered in the classroom and sit on the last bench,after 5 mins of lecture i was plucking my hair ,looking here and there as there was no interest in the class.the first class was of Physics by SAHAY sir.the lecture was in English and everything was flowing out of my head.So i started watching how many girls are there in my class as i have listen a lot about "Delhi's Girls". There were two girls but they appeared quite boring, not up to slandered as i thought.
In the second lecture, that was of maths by " N.K Dubey " though he was short heighten but appeared quit interesting. Though he was giving lecture in English but still i was able to understand what he was trying to teach. suddenly i heard a voice "may i come in sir".the sweet girl quite fare entered in the class and sat at the last bench next to my seat.Her name was supriya, pure dellit girl.i thought to talk to her but i didn't have that much guts as I'm a typical "U.P board" guy who feel very shy to speak in front of girls,so i was quite and trying to concentrate on math lecture as it was my favourite subject....
suddenly bell rang and everybody left the class...

No comments:

Ads