Kuch Bhi Bindas Bolo

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Prision Break Fan


Hi to all, yesterday I downloaded and see this serial.when I was in college my friends were telling me about this serial , at that time I didn't notice about this but frankly speaking when I saw the season 1 first episode become crazy about this.The episodes are so interesting that you can't stop yourself to watch next episode.Within two days i completed the first season and started to download Season two.I'm so curious that I can't wait but I don't have any option.
Till now there are 4 seasons came.I bet you once you will you will also become a fan.
This is the story of two brothers Linkin Bruce and Michel Scorfield. In every episode there is twist that you can't imagine.
free nature wallpapers

No comments:

Ads