Kuch Bhi Bindas Bolo

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Saturday, May 02, 2009

My Prac Exam

hi every body,as i said earlier i'm final year student and my final semester exams have been stared. last day it was practical exam of subject named EIM"electronics instrument and measurement". though this subject is very easy so i had prepared that like that way. there are lots of block digram in that and i mugged up all that which are related to my practicals exam. When i went to college my timing was at 12:00 pm. i got up started revising the subject it was near 10 am so i hd all the daily work but when i went for havng bath there was no water i went in aal the bathrooms of my hostel at collected only 2 or 3 mugs of water.by that only i managed for my bath and went to college.

The practical that i got was a bit easy it was "curve tracer". so i hd done my prac very easily. After performinh that i hv to give Enternal exam first and then external. My enternal teacher was Mrs M.V patil. tha questions that she asked was very easya nd i answered all of them. At that time external sir was went for lunch.When he came back he was in good mood and started ask ing me questions that was really very easy but i was not able to answer them.
first time in my life i was feeling so nurveous.for 45 mins he had taken my oral than ask me such questions which was my doubt from starting of my engg. carrier....finally i came out as i was very much worrried so i decide to wait for others to come so that i can knw what they hd faced..After waitng fo r more that 30 mins two of my friends came out they said "he fucked us very badly". After that who ever came out their dexdutre was same..."fucked". then i feel little bit relax as everybody was feeling same.

No comments:

Ads